These are booking conditions of the student hotel SMARTments Riga. Please read them before you make a reservation.
2. In the booking system of the hotel’s website you must select the apartment type, specify arrival and departure dates, as well as fill out all the information required in the reservation form. After submitting the reservation form, an invoice will be sent to your e-mail, on the basis of which the payment must be made within 24 hours.
3. If the invoice is not paid within 24 hours, the reservation will be canceled.
4. If the money transfer requires more than 1 working day, then the person who has made the reservation should send a payment order to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. During the reservation, a person can choose between two payment methods:
5.1. to pay a security deposit in the amount of 1 month’s rent;
5.2. to pay for the entire rental period (rent and security deposit).
6. You can cancel the reservation free of charge 1 month (30 days) prior to arrival. After that the security deposit is non-refundable.
7. The security deposit is refunded to the tenant at the end of the rental period in accordance with the terms of the lease contract.
8. When making a reservation via e-mail, you must indicate your name, surname, personal identification number, country, selected apartment category, arrival and departure date. Hotel administration within 2 working days:
8.1. if the apartment is available, will send you an invoice, which must be paid within 24 hours;
8.2. if the apartment is not available, will reject your reservation.
9. The reservation is guaranteed only after the payment of the amount indicated in the invoice.
10. In the hotel’s reservation system, it is possible to book an apartment only for a long term (one month and more). If you want to book an apartment for a shorter period (less than one month), a reservation must be made via e-mail email@example.com.
11. One week before your arrival, an invoice for the first rental month will be sent to your e-mail. It needs to be paid before your arrival at the hotel.
12. It is possible to change the arrival and departure date by contacting the hotel administration via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org:
12.1. by notifying at least 5 days in advance of the change of arrival date;
12.2. by notifying at least 30 days in advance of the change of departure date.
13. It is possible to change the booked apartment to another category, if available, by notifying the hotel’s administration at least 5 days before arrival.
14. By changing an apartment to another category, the fixed rent also changes.
15. Payment at the moment of the reservation, as well as all future rent payments, include all costs related to the maintenance of the apartment, VAT, utility costs (heating, water, electricity), internet, bedding and towel set, basic kitchen utensils, access to common areas and an apartment cleaning twice a month.
16. The hotel primarily accommodates students, guest lecturers, interns, various project participants and volunteers as well as young professionals.
17. Other persons can also make a reservation at the hotel, but in this case the hotel reserves the right to:
17.1. primarily accommodate students, guest lecturers, interns, various project participants, volunteers, young professionals;
17.2. give priority to long-term reservations;
17.3. reject the reservation within two working days, without stating the reason for the rejection and to refund the money, if such was made.
18. Before submitting the reservation form, the person has read these booking conditions of the student hotel SMARTments, the lease contract and the hotel’s internal regulations, agrees with them and undertakes to comply with them.